Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter lydiapok2000
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lydiapok2000

Guest
Lord pleeeeeease help me to be able to raise at least profit of ### monthly from my dressing sales and extra income of ###
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am praying for my business to bring profit and also protection of ### and I. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
104
Please pray for my family and me. We are currently facing a large financial shortfall, and I had hoped to supplement our income through stock market investments. Unfortunately, recent market volatility has resulted in unrealized losses that have become difficult for me to bear. With the market...
Replies
10
Views
255
Lord, I pray for a career breakthrough and a consistent stream of clients and monthly income for me and my partner, ###. Please bless my work, open doors to more opportunities, and bring clients who are easy to work with. I also pray for more income and for my lending business to grow and...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom