Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jlr

Guest
My financial situation is horrible. I'm a single parent and going into debt more each day. I have a job but it's just not enough to get by. I applied for assistance but don't qualify because I have a job. I keep praying and asking and believing for a miracle maybe if someone else prays it will help. I truly love God and try to serve Him as best as I can.
 
Lord God please hear our prayers. We stand together with our brother/sister united in prayer. Please bring healing to this family. Please bring financial stability to this family. Please strengthen their relationship to you. Please breathe the breath of the Holy Spirit upon them. We love you and praise you in Jesus mighty name, Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Try sowing a seed in God TV and send them your prayer request, I pray this for you. Be blessed.
 
Dear God

We thank You for hearing our prayers. We come to You in prayer for ###. ### is seeking Your help and counsel for ### is experiencing hardship financially. Lord we ask You to help ### pay off debts and to help ### re-establish ### from whichever resource you place blessings upon. Lord “we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28). We thank and ask You to bless ### and ### family with patience and faith in this distressing time. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
402
Father I come to you today in need of a financial blessing for job and emergency funds. Father you know my struggles and you know what I have been thorough and put through. Father I need a miracle for I'm tired of trying for over a year a job I worked for wrongfully termination and no one will...
Replies
9
Views
137
Struggling with two debts totaling sixteen thousand five hundred dollars. I confess I was not wise when I incurred these debts and stepped into these debts out of desperation. These debts cause anxiety, worry, and sadness every day. They are keeping me from financial freedom, limiting my ability...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom