Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter chacho
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chacho

Guest
God bless you.

My name is ###.

I live in ###, ###, ###.

I´m really worried about debts, I can´t sleep well, I´m fear, I want to change my life, please help me. I have to pay a lot of money, please, please,please. I beg God for his mercy.

Blessing
 
Lord says to never despair of small things. Work towards solving what u can & give the rest to God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with two debts totaling sixteen thousand five hundred dollars. I confess I was not wise when I incurred these debts and stepped into these debts out of desperation. These debts cause anxiety, worry, and sadness every day. They are keeping me from financial freedom, limiting my ability...
Replies
8
Views
140
Today i went to bank to apply for loan since i have so many debt to pay. There is no other option only option left is bank. So when i went there my loan got rejected. I can't just imagine what I'll do i was expecting to loan only. From where I'll pay i have lot's of money to pay this august...
Replies
12
Views
192
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom