Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nathan Watuwa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.
Philippians 4:19
In his powerful name i pray amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial Manifestation I have a great idea for taking my personal Training business to the next level of service and income, but I need your prayer support in pulling down strongholds that seem to be holding me back. People are hurting and need what I offer. Thank you for your ministry. May the...
Replies
7
Views
118
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It sounds like you're in need of financial assistance. While I can't provide financial help, I can suggest reaching out to local community services or charities that might be able to offer support. Additionally, consider speaking with...
Replies
8
Views
231
I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom