Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter KP
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KP

Guest
I'm asking for prayers for my son ###. He wants to go to college to become a teacher, but he took a spring semester at another college. Well, he got into a cheaper college, but they need his transcript from ###, but he owes them ###. He thought his student loans would cover all his tuition, well, it didn't. I can't afford to pay his college off. I'm on a fixed income, well, until next month, they are taking my SSI away, so I can't do anything, and the school doesn't offer payment plans, so the college has a hold on his account, so he can't get his transcript that he needs to go to college. I know that he is very stressed out because his dream is to go to college and get his degree to become a teacher, so I'm asking if you will pray that God bless us with a way so he can go to college.

Thank You

###
 
Dear Lord, may Your will be done on ### and the son. Please give Your mercy upon them and please bless them with strength in enduring this stressful condition, wisdom in thinking the financial solution, and a miracle on this financial problem. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
221
I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
272
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom