Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennifer3928
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennifer3928

Guest
I am in need of prayer over my finances. Need financial miracle to get my own home for me and my three toddlers. We have been living from house to house and it is time for me to get our own home. My income is not steady and barely making ends meet. Pray for us.

Sincerely,

###
 
Lord, I pray for ### and her request that you would abundantly provide for the needs of her and her children.

Please open the doors for her to find a stable place to live and a sufficient income to give them what they need.

Help her to see the way that you have made for her to accomplish this.

And keep her mind at ease and peace knowing you will care for her.

In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
###, please pray for faith to bring you your needs and pray for God to lead you to a new job with many benefits. How about being a housemother for ### children? May God bless you in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord help this family. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
191
I am a ### year old woman who has worked my entire life but mostly low-income jobs. I have been single my whole life and recently as a single-income household, I'm finding it difficult to make ends meet on my salary. I have tried very hard to find a better paid job or a side husslre but due to...
Replies
11
Views
444
Hi, My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body. It's making me very sick. I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
Replies
13
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom