Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I didn't get a letter yet from the social security office. I'm still waiting to see if my husband and I will get our full disability benefits in August because we have bills to pay.
Replies
8
Views
290
Dear friends in Christ I've applied for ### it's a financial benefit for my disability please pray for me that I get the higher rate of the benefit I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
184
I'm in a huge financial bind. I have an appointment tomorrow to get help on my rent and back rent. I need the money to come through this week to get caught up. I face eviction. I have a disabled person in my household and I have to take care of them. I need favor.
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom