I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Hello:
Please continue to pray regarding my financial situation which has been collapsing. My workers comp pay from a back injury has been cut since July ###. My bills are piling up. My insurances are getting cancelled one by one. It is a complete mess. BUT GOD. Please agree with me for...
Dear God, I’ve been doing good in university, thank you for this opportunity to be the first in my family to study in another language. Unfortunately, I calculated my credits wrong, and I’m worried I’ll have to tell my parents that I need to take some more time. Lord, remind me that this is not...