Financial Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter funluvnbrenda1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funluvnbrenda1

Guest
I lost a job, my car, my house, I have my mother and step father who are in financial stress they are on a limited income. I am ### years old and pray for a big mega million win for my family. Lord hear our prayer and help us. I want to help my children financially as well. Thank you lord, I love you.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Dear Lord, please help ### on financial problems. Please bless ### with Your wisdom and knowledge therefore ### can manage ### finance wisely. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Replies
12
Views
260
KSCE 38 LIFE CHRISTION TELEVISION FatherGod Helps the Body of Christ, to give from the Heart, to Funding. and Donations for 2026-2027, that Donation flooded NoN Stop, the Station KSCE 38, For Funding for 2026-2027. for Christian. programming and Sharing the Gospel Message?? ln JESUS Name Amen...
Replies
9
Views
109
Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom