Financial Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter peacock
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peacock

Guest
Please, all you mighty prayers, beg and ask God to help me and my family. I had some businesses and I lost money. I own now ### euros for rents and I urgently need that money to pay him. He is not willing to forgive anything, and I will be in troubles if I can't pay, and this concerns my whole family. I am so ashamed that I haven't told all things even to my wife, not to worry her too much, because she has her worries as well.

Please Jesus pray with me and for me. Ask the allmighty God to give me financial help in need, now. Please.
 
Sir,

I have a poor man. I am in a very difficult situation. I have to manage 4 sisters' marriages. Please help me. If please, kindly send at least One Lakh Rupees to me.
 
Father God I ask that you would intervene in this situation, and help this person to have the money needed. Father I ask that You would give this person wisdom and guidance in all further financial dealing, and help him to do Your will in all things. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God. I require money for my financial crises. Please send, if you please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer please someone promise me to help me with money tomorrow Lord I need your intervention please 🙏🏻 intervene for me 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
325
Please pray that I can pay my bill on time.
Replies
9
Views
275
Dear Pastor/Prayer Team, I am writing this email in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with great respect, seeking your prayers and support during a very difficult time in my life. About two years ago, my fiancé and I lent a significant amount of money to one of my close friends from my...
Replies
12
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom