Financial Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaker9

Humble Prayer Partner
Please keep me in prayer, I've been under a lot of emotional distress, the enemy is doing everything he can to take me out.

I still have rent money to pay my roommate, and I don't know how I am going to make it through this week, and I'm believing in God for a breakthrough in my financial situation and my career. I don't have enough income to pay the bills along with the rent, and I need a miracle.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please Father shine your face upon this ###/### and remove all anxieties in your Holy name, Amen..
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Myself ###, son to Late ###, my father passed away last week on ### and I could not do much to save his life. He was suffering from pain and I did not have the money to take him to hospital. Though on ### Friday he arranged some money and went to give blood for testing at a hospital. The next...
Replies
11
Views
496
Please pray for my nephew’s marriage n financial situation. 🙏🏼😭💔✝️✝️✝️
Replies
10
Views
143
I ask that ### and the ### family along with husband ### be lifted in prayer at this time of their despair and stress of mental paralysis that they may overcome their financial burden along with the mental stress and they may be able to provide for all these obstacles and that the negative and...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom