Financial Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter andiechims
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andiechims

Guest
I am going through a lot of financial problems since I have a lot of responsibilities of looking after ### cousins and ### daughters and at work it's like I don't exist, the salary is like working as a slave. Also, I need to build up faith.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord in entrust ### and his situation in your loving hands Lord, Lord take mercy on him, give him a job that is sufficient to his needs and requirements Lord. Lord may he be able to take care of his daughters and cousins Lord, Lord may he be able to educate them and bring them up as according to your will Lord and may he also grow up in your faith and be close to you all his life Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Our Father in Jesus Holy Name, we pray that you may bless this family and make them a blessing in Jesus Holy Name, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
i do pray for ### to get rid of all difficulties especially like finance in the name of Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
139
My family and I are in urgent need of help with financial prayers. I either need 2 months rent, water, car insurance, car payments, internet "only means of communication" and trash or the money for first, last, security, 2 months car payment and insurance and a good job in a completely better...
Replies
9
Views
156
I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom