Dear God bless me, my family and those who are in financial needs today, Dear God I need to pay some of my bills and house rent, don't know where to get money, please help me in business, bring in more customers, in Jesus name, amen
This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.
Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. You have been real good to me. You have been faithful to your Word. Forgive me Lord for the times I allowed the pressures and challenges of life to rob me of my joy and my praise to You. Forgive me for having an ungrateful attitude because You did not move the way I wanted You to or things did not go my way. You know what is best for me. You are an excellent father, friend, and provider. And today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name
We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name
We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name
We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️