Financial Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdm
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rdm

Guest
need a job and want to return to school
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Amen

/>http://www.bccfbroadcasts.com/Audio/Loosing_the_Power_of_God/01_Activating_the_Promises_Pt1-ol.mp3 --> God will supply ALL of your needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. Do you believe?
 
god almighty today i pray for this young man who are in need of a job and want to return to school, lord bless him abundantly by fulfilling all his needs, you are the one jesus christ who could solve all our problems, lord bless this young man and give him a good job in a peaceful atmosphere and as he desires please find a way lord that he could return to school as early as possible amen.
 
Lord, please bless ### with a job and his interest in going back to school as per your holy will in your loving kindness and mercy, Lord, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to fill all your children's needs today. Please be blessed in Jesus name. In God's hands we have everything. I am sure He will arrange your matters in your life. Praise The Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your Throne of Grace and Mercy asking in Jesus name for financial Provision this week. I stand in desperate need of financial help, Lord, as I do not have enough money this month to meet all of my financial responsibilities. As you know Father God, I had two financial...
Replies
15
Views
148
Am praying for urgent financial need to pay my loans on time and take care of people God has entrusted on me.i pray God will open doors in my businesses and bless me with clients and bring in new opportunities.
Replies
11
Views
41
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom