Financial Miracle !

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pray4me

Please pray that God will bless my clothing business. I need sales !!!!! living off savings. Standing on Mark 11:22-24

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Child of God Let’s Pray…. God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home and the homes of every member of my family, (but especially my home) and please take away all our worries, doubts and fears that You will come through for us. Come through for all of us Lord Jesus. Take away all sicknesses and illnesses. Please watch over and protect us. I ask for new jobs or better jobs for those who are seeking employment. I ask for promotions, raises, and increase in our finances.

Let the spirit of peace, prosperity, good health, and longevity rest in our homes, hearts, minds, and lives. Bless us with wisdom and make us wise stewards over all that You have blessed us with. I pray that our lifestyle will be shaped by the Word of God. Bless those that are married to be faithful to one another, love one another, and respect the union of marriage. May we all acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

Father help her business and the economy thrive we all need help because the businesses are not thriving Lord we know that is why the economy is not right. please pray gas prices plummet to ensure better sales in small businesses like this one. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Mercy/favor date 2/24/22. Boaz for: Grace, Doja, Brenda, Keisha, Lillian, Vivian, Janet, Pam, Yvonne to be connect on 2/24/ 22 with our Boaz. Oye connect to his Ruth. Mercy jump protocol for Grace and Debra visa on 2/24/ 22 no more paperwork ask or medical work ask only what they have in the...
Replies
Views
I have my house for sale it’s been few months & I have to pay other people after selling this house , only our house is been marked with low price ,other houses next with same facilities to us sold for high market .This really hurt us but we have hope in God for miracle
Replies
Views
Prayer requests for higher sales in my business. God bless all!
Replies
Views
As resume my business tomorrow 5.1 22, let me have good, quick and plenty sales all through the year. Grace to advance in businesses and also provide miraculously for me to uplift my businesses. Amen before the end of 1st quatee, let there be a significantly evidenced in Jesus name , Amen. My...
Replies
Views
Elijah mark mulenga 1 direction and guidance in ministry 2 spiritual growth and fresh oil 3 success in ministry 4 sings and wonders in my ministry 5 Divine speed in ministry 6 wisdom in ministry 7 favour in ministry financial breakthrough 8 business break through 9 peace and joy in my marriage...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom