Financial Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, You are the God of miracles. You can do what no man can do. You changes times and You changes people. YOU delight in our prosperity. Thank YOU Great Father that YOU are working behind the scenes and that YOU will bless us far and above our expectations. Thank YOU that YOu will show favour upon us, that YOU will cause rivers of blessings to flow in our financial deserts...i know YOU will God, I know YOU will, i love YOU Lord.
 
My Job is on the line because My school has not released my Msc result. I need you to pray so that God will touch The HOD to send the result to the senate for approval.
 
Lord lay your hand upon him. In Jesus name your prayers will be granted. AMEN
 
Thank you Lord for your patience and loving guidance. We know that you are not through with us yet. Your Grace and Mercy We see everyday in every way and We thank you Lord. Thank you for the miracles that you perform everyday that go unnoticed....We see the Honor and glory. There is none greater than you....Your name is above all names....JESUS. AMEN
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a sincere prayer request for a financial miracle. I am currently working at a job where my only source of income is commission-based only. It has been very slow lately and I am running out of options for my next placement to get paid. I need God to move for me in a big way career-wise and...
Replies
11
Views
765
GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD GOD: PLEASE PRAY FOR A MINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR ME , BECAUSE I NEED RS 2,000,000 AS MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED IN NOVEMBER . THANK YOU .
Replies
11
Views
210
GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD GOD: PLEASE PRAY FOR A MINANCIAL MIRACLE FOR ME , BECAUSE I NEED RS 2,000,000 AS MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED IN NOVEMBER . THANK YOU .
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom