Financial Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilyninaz

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please all pray that our family can get the money we need immediately to pay our rent and that we do not get contacted by our landlord to be evicted before we can get caught up. Also please pray that the money we are expecting that has taken so long comes through so that we do not have to face this situation again. Thank you for your prayers,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
232
Hi, My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body. It's making me very sick. I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
Replies
13
Views
114
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom