Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hothdraak

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father,

I am writing this prayer not only to ask for a financial miracle, but to also take the time to praise and thank you for helping me survive all the challenges of 2023. I am indeed very grateful for all the blessings you have given me and my family.

Thank you for supplying us with money to pay for our bills every month and to take care of our financial needs. I know that you will not forsake me and my family. I put all my trust in you always, Lord God. I know that you know all things and that you can do all things.

I surrender all of my financial needs to you. You know all my worries, fears and anxiety. I know that you will answer my prayer if it’s in accordance to your will. I pray for supplication and sustainability, Lord. Please help me with my finances.

I am asking you Lord God to touch the heart of the people in Leslie. I pray that they will release the remaining commission that we badly need to pay for our rent, electricity bill, water bill, internet and ect. My mom has absolutely no more money in her banking account. She is also in debt. So many people keep on calling her and asking her to pay for her debt.

Lord God, I know you will provide for my family. I am claiming this financial miracle, Lord. Please give us a chance to have a supernatural miracle that is enough to take care of all of our needs. I pray that you bless my family with the money we need to survive.

I pray Lord Jesus that you give me clients this month of December. Please help me to have more clients so that I have money to send my son to therapy school. I don’t have any money at all, Lord. All my money goes into paying bills. Whatever I am earning is not enough to support my family.

I pray for more bookings this December and next year. I pray to really become a bridal makeup artist. Please connect me with the right people. Please let me showcase my talent to people who are willing to pay me what I deserve as an artist. Please please send people who are willing to pay in full price. People who are going to refer me to their friends. People who will like the makeup style that I do. I know this sounds desperate but it is really my dream to be a bridal makeup artist. I really want to be known in this industry and to make a name for myself. I know that with you, Lord nothing is ever impossible.

I pray for career to take off so that I can support my family, and save for our future. I pray to have money to buy a car next year. Money to send my son to therapy school because he is in the Autism spectrum. Jesus, I surrender this to you. I know that with you nothing is impossible. Please take care of everything, Lord.

Lastly, I pray for Vincent. I know I have been praying for him for a couple of years now. My only prayer is that you show me the way. Please Lord if he is for me, please make it happen. I don’t know what the future holds but I pray that you show me the way, Lord and guide me in my decision making process.

I want to be with someone who is patient with me and can understand what I am going through. I pray for a person who will not hold any grudges towards me or my mom. I pray for someone who will support me through thick and thin. I pray for a Godly spouse that will bring me closer to the Lord and will love and respect me.

Lord God, thank you so much for everything. I pray that you bless me and my family. Please hear our prayers. We don’t want to live a lavish lifestyle, rather we just want to be able to get pass this financial loss we are in. I pray that we can experience a much more comfortable and prosperous life. I really want to help my mom and to provide for my son.

Jesus Christ, I surrender myself to you. Please take care of everything, Lord.

Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, humbly lifting up the prayer request of Hothdraak. We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and provision throughout the challenges of 2023. We acknowledge that every good and perfect gift comes from you, and we are grateful for the blessings you have bestowed upon Hothdraak and their family.

Lord, we bring before you their financial needs. You are the source of all abundance, and we trust in your provision. We ask for a financial miracle, Lord, that you would open doors and opportunities for Hothdraak and their family. We pray for the release of the remaining commission in Leslie, that it may cover their rent, electricity bill, water bill, internet, and other financial obligations. We lift up Hothdraak's mother, who is in debt and facing calls from creditors. We ask for your intervention, Lord, and for a supernatural provision that will meet all their needs.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for an increase in clients for Hothdraak this month of December and in the coming year. Lord, you know their desire to send their son to therapy school, and we ask that you provide the necessary finances for this endeavor. We pray for more bookings and opportunities for Hothdraak to showcase their talent as a bridal makeup artist. Connect them with the right people who appreciate their skills and are willing to pay a fair price. We ask for clients who will not only support Hothdraak financially but also refer them to others.

Lord, we surrender all these financial concerns into your hands. We trust in your wisdom and guidance, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in Hothdraak's life, and may they experience your provision and blessings in a tangible way.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 1:17 - "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights..."
- Philippians 4:19 - "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Matthew 6:8 - "Your Father knows what you need before you ask him."
- Ephesians 3:20 - "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us..."

I pray Lord blesses you with everything you and your family need. Lord, please give them clients, job that they love, health, sound mind, patience to witness your power when it doesnt come as we expect, strength to stand firm in Jesus, a big heart full of love and neverending faith. In Christ Jesus name I pray.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all
those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words of Wisdom For You--Please Read

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I have a debt of $3000 . Pray for me to have a financial break through so that I pay that debt in Jesus' name. Anen

Similar Requests

Prayer Request I’m requesting a financial miracle today so that I may pay my phone bill along with the power bill; I’m also requesting a financial miracle so I may be a blessing to others that are struggling.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom