Please pray a financial Miracle for me and my family, the IRS is attempting to Levy and Seize my home and paycheck, and I am so deep in debt at this point, I am drowning financially please pray a breakthrough for me and my family, so that this burden will be no more and that I will become a much better steward of my finances that the LORD GOD has blessed me with. I believe without a doubt that the LORD is going bring me out of this and it will be pure as GOLD. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
145
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
106
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,452
Messages
16,777,113
Members
647,996
Latest member
Fmoriemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom