Financial Miracle Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jan

Guest
Please pray for a financial miracle in our lives. We have a debt of $### and cannot make the payments. We have gone through so much in the past ### years - illness, surgery, death of parents, lost our home, jobs, and now I am the only one working at a temporary job. We are one step from the streets. Please pray for a miracle in our lives.
 
Heavenly Father I pray for good health, peace and happiness for ###. In Jesus Name AMEN

Heavenly Father I pray for good health, peace and happiness for ###. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
rest assured that God is in control. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He said in Matthew, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".

have whispered a prayer for you... God bless.
 
Oh God help this family and their financial woes. I do pray that you will expand their boundaries. I hope Lord that you can save this family.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am massively in debt, and in risk of losing my home. I'm so desperate. I've been on such a massive losing streak over the past ### months, it's been hard to keep my nose above water.
Replies
8
Views
162
Supernatural Provision Pray that God releases divine provision into my life—unexpected income, opportunities, and financial breakthroughs. That I will not be homeless and will never run out of money again. That I have the funds to pay my storage bills, loans, accommodation, food, and business...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for me. I am in dire financial straits and in need of a financial miracle.
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom