Financial Loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter zechariah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zechariah

Guest
Dear Bro/Sister,

I have given more than Rupees ### to my friend ### for depositing in stock market for profit but he did not return the money now he is absconding. plz pray that

I must get the money return back. Let God change his mind and return my money.

Thanks for praying

your bro in Christ

###
 
Jesus I pray right now that this money will be returned to them. I will pray daily and give you Jesus all the praise and glory.
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Every prayer that I pray, answer it according to Your will for my life. Bless me to walk in Your perfect will. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for.

Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. May I feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step I take leading me in the direction God’s wants me to go.

And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, the person who wrote this prayer, and the one who pass it on to me. Bless us all Lord Jesus, exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed.” God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Pass this prayer on to every Christian on your e-mail list. They need prayer also.

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm concerned about the attitudes, behaviors of the bank staff where my VA benefits are directly deposited. Also I'm concerned about enemies In communication with bank staff seeking to have my VA benefits canceled. My VA diability benefits are my only source of income. Please pray for me...
Replies
9
Views
123
Satanic people who love the devil RAPED me and stole a lot of money from me. They also gaslight me on a daily basis and slander and libel me on social media. They did a lot of damage to my reputation because of their gaslighting and abuse toward me. They continue to harass me, gaslight me and...
Replies
6
Views
121
Please pray for my family. My husband has a big amount of money on stock market options trading and is going through turmoil. He needs guidance to not lose anymore money, as they are at risk of wiping out the whole account. He has been having panic attacks and anxiety. He wants to save what he...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom