Financial Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter igdsilva
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

igdsilva

Guest
Need urgent prayers to pay off a huge debt by the end of this month.
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
I pray that all debt is paid and ### is debt free by end of this month. I pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
361
I am asking and believing in God for a financial help to pay for my car insurance and to take care of my dad.
Replies
13
Views
249
Please pray for peace in my home and for me to be able to pay off all my debts and bills, thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom