Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God, please help me today I need to pay some overdue bills, debts, rents, my son's tuition fee and loan obligations. I ran out of gas for cooking. I have only small cash and not enough to cover all these. I am waiting for my loan application but till now no news. Please help me Lord deal with this financial problem, in Jesus name, amen
 
Lord i pray for ### who is waiting for your reply, Jesus do everything in his life according to your will, father speak to him and protect his family in your arms...in your holy name i pray..amen
 
Child of God,

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Because God wants what is best for you I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let God’s perfect will to be done in your life and this situation. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know what I want. Supply all my need. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I have prayed not only for your much needed financial income, but also for your grace as you navigate through such a challenging time. Peace be with you.
 
Please help this person, I was in the same boat and still have mortgage issue, taxes, books for daughter etc etc...but last week God gave me a break and money came in to give me a break....I am so thankful...I was sure there was no way and God didn't want me to pay my bills but he did come through just in time when all my time, excuses etc had run out and there would be no more power, gas, or water very soon and I had to choose which one was most important...I kept praying...tell and posting on here for prayer....and at the last minute it all worked...now I wait for help with my mortgage, but I will keep praying. Don't give up and keep your faith and just talk to God like he is your best friend and in the room sitting with you. Tell him your fears...anxiety and just how you feel...he will come through and I know the waiting is so hard. Been there and still halfway to freedom again...I pray God sends you every need soon...please God pay the bills now...amen
 
Lord everyone is like this help our economy! Amen.
default_clock.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
238
I pray for financial favor over my life,to erase my debts,and provide my children,a stable ,secure future financially.
Replies
9
Views
374
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom