Financial Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jganderson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jganderson

Guest
My husband and I really have a hard time financially right now. We are both working but our jobs have slowed down and we are not getting many hours. We have fallen behind on the power bill and it is in danger of being cut off. There is little food in our pantry and we are scared and have started being short with one another. I know that God has heard my prayers for help but he said "that when two or more are gathered so I am asking for financial, mental, physical and spiritual healing. I ask that God move swiftly so that ### and ### can get back to ourselves and enjoy each other's company yet again.
 
Work this out please Lord. Bless this family with a breakthrough. Amen
 
father God meet this marriage couples need in jesus name amen
 
I hope that all is well in the Lord's trust and pray for better times ahead. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Financial Assistance for me to be able to pay my ### Bill and ### and ### costs and help me get my car back on the road and my independence back
Replies
7
Views
452
Please pray that I get a big, quick, unexpected, financial blessing to pay my bills and keep my house. ALSO, FOR MY SISTER, ### STAGE 4 STOMACH CANCER. SHE IS ON HOSPICE. THANK YOU.
Replies
6
Views
317
Am ### yrs old from ###. Am really struggling financially. Lots of debts & can't even support my family.
Replies
6
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom