Financial freedom

Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
98
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
319
Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom