Financial freedom

G Anil Kumar

Servant
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Child of God: Focus On Theses Things
```[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
109
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
98
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom