Financial freedom

G Anil Kumar

Servant
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
 
Have A Blessed Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday. Have A Blessed Easter![FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I] And always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!
[/size]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
109
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
98
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom