Financial freedom

G Anil Kumar

Servant
Lord, please make me financially stable and financially-free so that I can manage my family needs and save for my retirement.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
321
Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
196
Heavenly father I come to you because I know that only you can help me and only you are a miracle worker lord I feel bad for asking but because you are my father you provide for me. Please may you bless me with my own home I am tired of renting lord I want something stable for my children please...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom