Financial Freedom/breakthroughs

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZALDY
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZALDY

Guest
Dear Intercessors, I want you to include us in your prayer that our mighty and wealthy God to bring healing and breakthroughs into our finances. And to give us the wisdom, the knowledge how to manage the blessings that he will bestow upon us. Thank you for your prayers and God Bless.
 
I praise you, Lord, because you promise to give wisdom to all who ask. I praise you because Deut 8:18 promises that we should remember you always because it's you who gives us the power to get rich and you do it because of our covenant with Christ Jesus. I praise you Father because every promise given to us in your Word is true. I praise you for the financial miracle that's in store for ### if they believe it and walk in faith expecting your provision. I praise you because we can learn to be good stewards with the resources you give us through the reading of your word. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Lord Thank you so much for ### having faith in you, protect him in all he does, give him wisdom in all he involves in, Lord your blessing is important to him, he is seeking financial blessing to meet his needs... stretch your miracle hand on your child and let him be a good witness for all the good things he receives in his life...... praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
238
Heavenly father I come to you because I know that only you can help me and only you are a miracle worker lord I feel bad for asking but because you are my father you provide for me. Please may you bless me with my own home I am tired of renting lord I want something stable for my children please...
Replies
10
Views
184
I need prayers for healing of all ailments afflicting my body. I am also in financial debt and need God's miracle for liberation.
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom