Financial freedom, a job, God's protection upon ###

Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job, deliver you from your financial problem, and protect you and your family under the shadow of His wings. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to bless you with a good job, deliver you from your financial problem, and protect you and your family under the shadow of His wings. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
110
Heavenly father I come to you because I know that only you can help me and only you are a miracle worker lord I feel bad for asking but because you are my father you provide for me. Please may you bless me with my own home I am tired of renting lord I want something stable for my children please...
Replies
10
Views
183
My story is one of learning to trust God through financial struggles, debt, and the challenges of building a business. Although there were seasons when opportunities seemed blocked and progress felt impossible, God has remained faithful, teaching me to rely on His provision rather than my own...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom