Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter tls777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tls777

Guest
Please pray for me and my ###. I am unemployed right now and I am having financial problems. I am also having health problems. About ### years ago I was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. I am supposed to have another MRI done in about ### weeks and PLEASE believe with me that when I go back they will not find anything. My ### has outgrown most of her clothes and I am not able to buy her many clothes. Please pray that God will provide for us. I am also having a lot of emotional issues right now. Thank you for your prayers.
 
tls777 I am praying for your health and your needs. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for this family healing and financial breakthrough in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

know that I’ve been curse, I feel like God hates me. Im Tired of financial struggling. I have terrible luck when it comes to money. I struggled my grandma struggled financially I pray that God have mercy on me and break the curse over my finances. In need of a financial blessing. I trust God but...
Replies
10
Views
156
Hello everyone, Please pray for me, my husband, and our daughter. Please pray that God will protect us from untimely death, accidents, serious illness, and all harm, especially since our daughter is still very young. Please pray that God will bless us with long, healthy lives according to His...
Replies
11
Views
185
Asking for prayer for healing from all health issues, protection and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom