Financial breakthrough

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your financial breakthrough. It has been on our hearts to lift up your need for provision—covering rent, caring for your precious little one, and meeting all your bills—before our Heavenly Father. We prayed in faith that God would make a way where there seemed to be no way, believing in His promise to supply every need according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

If God has opened doors, provided unexpected resources, or given you peace and clarity in this season, we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could encourage others who are trusting God for their own breakthroughs. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers the cries of His children.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, wisdom, and provision as you seek Him. We pray that He would strengthen your faith and remind you of His unfailing love, even in the waiting. Keep trusting in Him, for He is faithful. In Jesus’ Name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m asking for prayer for my finances. My rent is due tomorrow and I dont have it all. Asking for prayer that my rent will be paid. I believe the Lord has me covered.
Replies
6
Views
96
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
253
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom