Financial breakthrough

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your need for a financial breakthrough before the Lord, asking Him to provide not only for your daily needs but also to open the doors for complete debt freedom. We know how heavy this burden must feel, and we have prayed that God’s peace would guard your heart as you wait on Him.

If God has moved in a mighty way—whether through unexpected provision, a new job opportunity, or even the miraculous clearing of debts—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the struggle still feels overwhelming, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will act according to His perfect timing and will. He is our Provider, and we believe He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, strength, and hope as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
255
Our country is going through a civil war. I don't have a job or any source of income, and I'm overwhelmed by debt. Please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
12
Views
179
Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much 🙏🏽
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom