Iannogeo

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer request for myself. I am graduate of communication. I graduated in ###. My efforts to secure a job have never borne fruits. In ### circumstances I got different jobs even signed contracts but whenever I went to report to work in the ### different jobs something would come up and my contract will get terminated. In the process I got devastated and decided to start businesses. I have tried different businesses but the minute they pick mysteriously things will fall down. I am slowly losing hope. I need help.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
301
Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
90
Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,027
Messages
16,806,352
Members
650,478
Latest member
Sleamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom