Financial breakthrough..so that I can pay too ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
204
I pray that the ### I gave money for visa to refund it back so that I can pay my loans. I pray for marital breakthrough, ministry and financial this year ###.
Replies
7
Views
294
Dear Brethren, My name is ### from ### and humbly requesting you to intercede for me in prayers. My ### yrs. old daughter ### has been out of school since ### due to school fees arrears and I am drowning in debts to the point I have not been able to contribute any offerings to the church this...
Replies
8
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom