Financial breakthrough: Debt cancellation or settlement for ### family...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today crying out for immediate financial freedom, supernatural provision, and total debt cancellation. I declare that every chain of financial bondage, poverty and lack must break right now in the Mighty, Powerful and Matchless Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
10
Views
133
Dear God, I pray for relief from the burden and unbearable weight of debt in my life. I'm so thankful that even though I may have made bad choices that got me into this debt, You are much bigger than my mistakes. I ask for deliverance from the stress of debt and Emergency Cancellation from this...
Replies
7
Views
144
Lord thank you for cancelling all my debts including mortgage. Thank you for completing the mortgage building that was stalled. Thank you for peace and unity in my family. Thank you for financial breakthrough and good health. ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,237
Messages
16,808,458
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom