Financial Breakthroug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord, I pray and thank you for this financial breakthrough to cancel my debts, that you will prosper me with enough to meet every point of my needs and to meet all the desires of my heart and enough to be generous to others.

I thank you as well that this whole matter with the CSA is now coming to a close and I will not have to pay anything to the CSA ever again, and they will reimburse me a lump sum of money before Christmas.

I need these miracles now Lord Jesus, thank you that the answered prayers are on the way quickly.

Lord help to never ever lose our relationship, let us grow in love every day and make me shine so brightly of you, amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly join me in prayer today: May God's mercy speak for me in every area of my life. Pray for divine healing and complete restoration; supernatural financial provision and release of outstanding payments for my business contracts; God-ordained marriages for my two sisters before year-end...
Replies
14
Views
237
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom