Financial blessings

Praying for financial blessings

At times when I feel like I am struggling with finances I seek out someone to give to or bless with a meal. It is when we are giving that we receive over and abundantly. Think of the widow's mite, she gave the least in man's eyes yet she gave the most in Jesus' eyes for she gave all that she had.

My ### was visiting a church and they were asking for help in adding or redoing a bathroom, Jesus put it on my ###'s heart to cover the entire costs and that was his entire amount that he had, he gave it all and low and behold my ### lives like a king now :)
 
At times when I feel like I am struggling with finances I seek out someone to give to or bless with a meal. It is when we are giving that we receive over and abundantly. Think of the widow's mite, she gave the least in man's eyes yet she gave the most in Jesus' eyes for she gave all that she had.

My ### was visiting a church and they were asking for help in adding or redoing a bathroom, Jesus put it on my ###'s heart to cover the entire costs and that was his entire amount that he had, he gave it all and low and behold my ### lives like a king now :)
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everybody, I’m in a situation right now and I need some prayers for some grace regarding my financial situation. I am praying that the money I need hits my account before I need to pay rent. My partner was facing eviction and we have a little one on the way so we had to figure it out...
Replies
9
Views
191
Father I want to thank you taking care of my needs with finding employment even if it's temporary or it can lead into other opportunities. I ask that you cover my unexpected car repairs just as I was getting ahead with my rent. Calm my fears and provide supernatural blessings surrounding...
Replies
8
Views
203
Please pray for my mom ### for financial success. Amen. Thank you. God bless you
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,644
Messages
16,790,471
Members
649,212
Latest member
Dtowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom