FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ### and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED

please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings and make a living, for God to open all doors for us and increase our talents and skills, for all financial oppression lifted off us and ###'s parents, for us to have enough work, thank you
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my husband's mental and physical health and that he will find a job that is good to him and that he can work physically and mentally for long term? Please? Everything is just hard right now and, In this economy, he has had to take a job that has broken down his body, his...
Replies
8
Views
137
Hello, just wanted to request some prayers and good vibes as I’m going into a work meeting soon and I’m hoping everything goes well. I made a mistake a few months ago and we’re finally going to sit down and address it. I’m hoping it doesn’t cost me my job. In the meantime I’ve taken the steps...
Replies
7
Views
327
Jesus thank you for all that I have. I love you so much. I appreciate all that you do. I am overwhelmed with debt because of my car accident in March and my child's mental health. I have went to countless doc visits, xrays, and mris due to the car accident where I was hit unexpectedly at a...
Replies
9
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom