FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ### and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED

please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings at our art exhibition, opening on the 6th of December until the 23rd, for God to open all doors for us and increase our talents and skills, for all financial oppression lifted off us and for ### and his parents to be financially blessed, for us to have enough work and to take part in many projects together and for everyone that needs a financial blessing too, for ### to have peace and be healed in all ways, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Supply him with all his needs. Let his will become the same as your will. Grant him wisdom and favor. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, just wanted to request some prayers and good vibes as I’m going into a work meeting soon and I’m hoping everything goes well. I made a mistake a few months ago and we’re finally going to sit down and address it. I’m hoping it doesn’t cost me my job. In the meantime I’ve taken the steps...
Replies
7
Views
331
Jesus thank you for all that I have. I love you so much. I appreciate all that you do. I am overwhelmed with debt because of my car accident in March and my child's mental health. I have went to countless doc visits, xrays, and mris due to the car accident where I was hit unexpectedly at a...
Replies
9
Views
391
I have always been from a poor family and was never granted anything easily. But I have been blessed in so many other ways. I love my job and I am paid well. But the economy is high, and I have accumulated insurmountable debts that I can find a way to get above. I am making choices bi-weekly...
Replies
9
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom