FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ### and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, just wanted to request some prayers and good vibes as I’m going into a work meeting soon and I’m hoping everything goes well. I made a mistake a few months ago and we’re finally going to sit down and address it. I’m hoping it doesn’t cost me my job. In the meantime I’ve taken the steps...
Replies
7
Views
331
Jesus thank you for all that I have. I love you so much. I appreciate all that you do. I am overwhelmed with debt because of my car accident in March and my child's mental health. I have went to countless doc visits, xrays, and mris due to the car accident where I was hit unexpectedly at a...
Replies
9
Views
391
I have always been from a poor family and was never granted anything easily. But I have been blessed in so many other ways. I love my job and I am paid well. But the economy is high, and I have accumulated insurmountable debts that I can find a way to get above. I am making choices bi-weekly...
Replies
9
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom