FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED please pray for ###, ### and for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS NEEDED

please pray for ###, ###, and for me too please that we will sell our paintings and artwork and make a living, for doors opened by God for us and our talents and skills increased by God, for our art exhibition blessed to be successful, the opening is on the 6th of December, until the 23rd, for our friendships to grow, that ### and I will work on projects together, with no interference, for his peace and for us to be financially blessed and ###'s parents too, and for everyone that needs a financial blessing too, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, just wanted to request some prayers and good vibes as I’m going into a work meeting soon and I’m hoping everything goes well. I made a mistake a few months ago and we’re finally going to sit down and address it. I’m hoping it doesn’t cost me my job. In the meantime I’ve taken the steps...
Replies
7
Views
331
Jesus thank you for all that I have. I love you so much. I appreciate all that you do. I am overwhelmed with debt because of my car accident in March and my child's mental health. I have went to countless doc visits, xrays, and mris due to the car accident where I was hit unexpectedly at a...
Replies
9
Views
391
I have always been from a poor family and was never granted anything easily. But I have been blessed in so many other ways. I love my job and I am paid well. But the economy is high, and I have accumulated insurmountable debts that I can find a way to get above. I am making choices bi-weekly...
Replies
9
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom