Financial Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasmsine68
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jasmsine68

Guest
i need prayer for a financial blessing my bills are way past due and now the collectors are calling my job and my home every day, also my ### need prayer for healing with cancer in her body.
 
Lord Jesus, you alone know what your daughter ### is going through, having gone through something similar with the ###, I know the Joy that comes from you answering prayer..only you can deliver her oh Lord. As for her sister please give her peace in the midst of this storm, the dread and fear that cancer brings is something that no one would want to live through...please wash her with your healing from head to toe..and bring back her life and joy in you
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we thank you for this day, for all the blessings that you have given us and for everything that you have done for us. Lord God we lift up to you ### and her financial situation, Lord intervene and help Father. Bless her lord and supply all her needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Give her wisdom and knowledge Lord that she will know what to do in this situation according to your righteousness. Help her Father, give her peace Lord. Father we also lift up to you her sister, Father touch her and let your healing come upon her. Remove the cancer cells from her body Lord God and make her body healthy and strong. Let your name be glorified in their lives Lord.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we pray, amen amen...
 
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
Dear Jesus please pour financial blessings on ### so that she can meet her commitments. We also pray for Your hand of healing on her sister Dear Lord. Have mercy on them we ask in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Lord touch her finances and bring healing virtue to her sister..bind this cancer and lift her from this sickbed in the name of Jesus...
 
###, the lord said that he can and will supply all of your needs according to his riches and glory. Let us pray darling, Father I know there's no job 2 hard for you jesus so as I lift ### up to you asking and agreeing for a financial breakthrough in her life and in her family life who's fighting cancer we trust you and know that your will is working on this family in jesus name we pray Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
169
I'm currently in a shelter and I've been battling overcoming addiction. I relapsed after been 2 years sober. I'm going on 3 weeks clean and been filling out job applications. I thought I had a job but yesterday I got a email saying I'm not eligible do to my past background. Im currently am on...
Replies
10
Views
183
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom