Financial Blessing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
We are facing a new problem, we took a hand loan, now the person who lent the money is in urgent need. Now they are compelling us to repay the entire loan amount in 2-3 days without excuses... They are knocking our door every moment day and night, making our life miserable... Please pray that God shows a way to get us out of this situation. The Lord has lifted us in many ways at hard times... we are sure God shall make a way and clear this odd hour hurdle. Please pray for this specific need... SHALOM
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you more than ever. I have done all I can about this debt. Lord provide the full amount needed to pay my overdue bill due by ###. Father hear my prayer. Let me not be ashamed let not mine enemies triumph over me. Amen. Thank You in advance. Father
Replies
10
Views
174
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
174
I'm currently in a shelter and I've been battling overcoming addiction. I relapsed after been 2 years sober. I'm going on 3 weeks clean and been filling out job applications. I thought I had a job but yesterday I got a email saying I'm not eligible do to my past background. Im currently am on...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom