Financial Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
174
Please pray for me ### a financial Blessing
Replies
8
Views
136
Thank you, for praying with me. Last week, I started to see floaters in my right eye, which occluded my vision. This never happened before. It has worsened, and I was sent to a specialist. The doctor said it should resolve, so this is my prayer. Father restore my sight in the precious name of...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom