Financial Blessing Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord Thanks for this Life, Lord Lift me through this drought hit due to financial crisis,

We are fighting evil in many ways and are in need of your blessing...

Help us Lord... Help Us Lord... Help us Lord... Help us Lord...

Praying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this e-mail to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial blessing desperately needed Please Jesus. Hear our need/prayer. WE PRAY FOR YOUR MERCY AND HELP We love you and our faith is always in you. Please Jesus you know our heart and needs. Thank you ###
Replies
10
Views
215
Please pray that many more people and organizations will donate ### so that the charity can pay the bills for electricity, food, medication, and veterinary services. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
311
Hello everybody, I’m in a situation right now and I need some prayers for some grace regarding my financial situation. I am praying that the money I need hits my account before I need to pay rent. My partner was facing eviction and we have a little one on the way so we had to figure it out...
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom