I’m praying for the Lord to provide for your needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever."
Thank you 🙏 Praise the Lord Amen 🙏
 
​

Philippians 4:19 NIV
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.


God, You know what we’re going through. And we’re thankful You can take the hardest circumstances and turn them around for our good and Your glory.
You can restore all things—so we’re asking You to restore lost jobs, finances, relationships, resources, and hopes.
Show anyone struggling financially that You hold them close, and surround them with people who will help them through this time. Please meet their immediate needs as they trust You for long-term solutions.
Turn fear into faith as Your good plans for them unfold. As they wait on You, renew their hope and give them the courage to dream again. Remind them of their value, and fill them with peace.
Our God, come and do what only You can do.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Thank you 🙏 Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
180
Thank you God for everything. Thank you also for those who prayed for us. I am here again asking to pray for us again. Hoping that the employer of my spouse will give their salaries so that he can send us our allowance, payment for bills and other expenses. I really don't know what to do now...
Replies
9
Views
153
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom