Financial Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I have been taught never to 'pray for money' My parents always instilled hard work to earn money. I'm past ### years old but still hopeful that I can do something to earn money. I open my eyes to any opportunity but luck hasn't been on my side lately. I am a faithful follower of God, a Catholic. I BELIEVE I can have enough to get by, to be able to feed my family and to pay a debt due due month. I'm not even thinking of Christmas gifts to give - just enough for my family's daily needs and that debt I need to pay off. Please say a little prayer for me and my family. God bless:)
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Nineteen . ### . The Encourager . ### . ### - God bless your kind hearts! Praying back for you â¤ï¸
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
169
Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
147
Thank you God for everything. Thank you also for those who prayed for us. I am here again asking to pray for us again. Hoping that the employer of my spouse will give their salaries so that he can send us our allowance, payment for bills and other expenses. I really don't know what to do now...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom