C
calgarykr
Guest
I have been struggle begin of the year. I never have regular place to stay, I have been travel back and forth in the past eight or nine month. Don't have normal place to stay. Friend of mine who I called grandpa ### take me to live at his house in ###, ### and when come to money I need to make payment but never got money to paid for bills. So as today I am prayer that God will answer me to let win the mega million jackpot or California super lotto jackpot for the month of October. I am very broken and need help with financial desperate. I promised to used some of my money to help other too. please God answer my prayer I am very broken now I can't even have ### dollar in my account now even. my family don't want to help me at all. so please answer my prayer I need money desperate and please also prayer for the man who I really love and care for in ###. I just want to win lotto and tie the knot with him as soon as possible so we both can do the charity work together.
