financial aid

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please let me find financial aid miracle help relief something please oh Lord for I am poor and needy
Replies
Views
I ask that you help me get sober please send me someone to help in my aid for sobriety. Please have mercy on me in Jesus name. Please do not cast me out of your presence. Please send me help in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
Views
I pray that the financial aid at NMU in PE and UMP to fund our children with bursaries in Jesus mighty name. Amennn
Replies
Views
Please pray for immediate financial aid miracle - my health has broken down and so many bills - please pray that I may be blessed with a money help. Please bless everyone on this site and answer their prayers soon. Thank you for all my blessings
Replies
Views
Very urgent lord please please fix restore all all every broken missing teeth fikkings I have asap please in jesus christ namess please please send me a huge financial miracle that i can afford private dentist now please without any delay in jesus christ namess
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom